GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Daffodils (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/171951-daffodils.html)

Dave 17-03-2008 08:09 PM

Daffodils

1 Attachment(s)
DAVE Bristol Uk
http://djmp.co.uk/slr%201/

Mary Fisher 17-03-2008 08:12 PM

Daffodils

"Dave" wrote in message
. uk...
DAVE Bristol Uk
http://djmp.co.uk/slr%201/

Is there anything more exquisite than a daffodil?

I don't think so.

I look forward to damage to blooms so that I can bring them into the house
to enjoy them at every mealtime. Spouse cleaned the henhouse the other day
and accidentally stood on some daffodil stems. He was too upset to tell me
and hoped that they'd recover. I was pleased that they wouldn't, it was a
reason for me to put them on the table :-)

Mary

Marutchi[_3_] 17-03-2008 11:05 PM

Daffodils

Dave wrote:

Beautiful image.

wendy7 18-03-2008 12:09 AM

Daffodils

A super shot Dave, very nice complete with a little visitor.
Cheers Wendy
"Dave" wrote in message
. uk...
DAVE Bristol Uk
http://djmp.co.uk/slr%201/

Dave 18-03-2008 06:46 PM

Daffodils

Very well spotted Wendy

DAVE
"Wendy7" wrote in message
A super shot Dave, very nice complete with a little visitor.
Cheers Wendy
"Dave" wrote in message
. uk...
DAVE Bristol Uk