GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Daffs (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/172243-daffs.html)

Mary Fisher 26-03-2008 12:56 PM

Daffs

1 Attachment(s)
This isn't a brilliant picture but I can't wait to see if I've solved my
problem!

High winds and snow bent a large clump of daffs in my garden so that they
became very muddy. I picked the worst and put them into my mother's rose
bowl, the first time I've used it. The heather next to the pond is so lovely
I put a few sprigs of that in and we graced the table with it on Holy
Saturday - which we had to celebrate as Easter Sunday with family.

I took this picture this morning, they've lasted well to say how sorry for
themselves they looked!

Mary

joevan[_2_] 26-03-2008 01:35 PM

Daffs

On Wed, 26 Mar 2008 12:57:33 -0000, "Mary Fisher"
wrote:

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
et...
This isn't a brilliant picture but I can't wait to see if I've solved my
problem!

I have!

Oh joy :-)

Mary

Congratulations. I hope that will be the worst of your problems.

Omelet[_4_] 26-03-2008 02:40 PM

Daffs

In article ,
"Mary Fisher" wrote:

This isn't a brilliant picture but I can't wait to see if I've solved my
problem!

High winds and snow bent a large clump of daffs in my garden so that they
became very muddy. I picked the worst and put them into my mother's rose
bowl, the first time I've used it. The heather next to the pond is so lovely
I put a few sprigs of that in and we graced the table with it on Holy
Saturday - which we had to celebrate as Easter Sunday with family.

I took this picture this morning, they've lasted well to say how sorry for
themselves they looked!

Mary

begin 666 PICT2703 c.jpg
[Image]

end

Very nice.

Makes me want to plant some, but I think it's a bit later for that?

sigh

I need to go rescue some asiatic lillies for this year.

Peace! Om

"Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. They have never
forgotten this." - Heinlein