GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Two Acre Wood (Snow Cardinals) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/172257-two-acre-wood-snow-cardinals.html)

Patty Peeples 26-03-2008 06:04 PM

Two Acre Wood (Snow Cardinals)

1 Attachment(s)
Two Acre Wood
This Weeks Edition
"Snow Cardinals"

Spring promises...

Also some original artwork for you! (New, Cardinal)

(To see all of the photos click link below for front page, and go to NEW
EDITIONS page)
Your friend in nature, Patty Peeples

www.TwoAcreWood.net

Wolf K. 26-03-2008 11:43 PM

Two Acre Wood (Snow Cardinals)

Patty Peeples wrote:
Two Acre Wood
This Weeks Edition
"Snow Cardinals"

"I AM smiling!"

--
wolf k.

Patty Peeples 27-03-2008 12:43 AM

Two Acre Wood (Snow Cardinals)

Hey Wolf....
Well great! That is what Two Acre Wood is allllll about! :)
Have a good eve.
Your friend in nature,
Patty

--
come and visit www.twoacrewood.net

"Wolf K." wrote in message
Patty Peeples wrote:
Two Acre Wood
This Weeks Edition
"Snow Cardinals"

"I AM smiling!"

--
wolf k.

Omelet[_4_] 27-03-2008 05:16 PM

Two Acre Wood (Snow Cardinals)

In article ,
"Patty Peeples" wrote:

Two Acre Wood
This Weeks Edition
"Snow Cardinals"

Spring promises...

Also some original artwork for you! (New, Cardinal)

(To see all of the photos click link below for front page, and go to NEW
EDITIONS page)
Your friend in nature, Patty Peeples

www.TwoAcreWood.net

begin 666 card_portrait_2958.jpg
[Image]

end

Looks unhappy. g

So are you using motion sensitive cameras to get some of these shots?
Or just a lot of patience?

Peace! Om

"Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. They have never
forgotten this." - Heinlein

Patty Peeples 30-03-2008 03:39 AM

Two Acre Wood (Snow Cardinals)

--
come and visit www.twoacrewood.net
"Omelet" wrote in message
In article ,
"Patty Peeples" wrote:

Two Acre Wood
This Weeks Edition
"Snow Cardinals"

Spring promises...

Also some original artwork for you! (New, Cardinal)

(To see all of the photos click link below for front page, and go to NEW
EDITIONS page)
Your friend in nature, Patty Peeples

www.TwoAcreWood.net

begin 666 card_portrait_2958.jpg
[Image]

end

Looks unhappy. g

So are you using motion sensitive cameras to get some of these shots?
Or just a lot of patience?

Peace! Om

"Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. They have never
forgotten this." - Heinlein

Hey Omelet....
Nice to see you my dear.. In answer to your question...no, just a lot of
patience.
And it never fails, if I put my camera down....the action starts to happen..
hahahaha
I wish I had all the shots I missed...by not grabbing my camera.
Your friend in nature,
Patty.

Omelet[_4_] 30-03-2008 10:33 AM

"Patty Peeples" wrote:

So are you using motion sensitive cameras to get some of these shots?
Or just a lot of patience?
--

Hey Omelet....
Nice to see you my dear..

Thanks. :-) Been busy. Not as much time for usenet.

In answer to your question...no, just a lot of
patience.

Wow.

And it never fails, if I put my camera down....the action starts to happen..
hahahaha
I wish I had all the shots I missed...by not grabbing my camera.

Heh! I know what you mean! I work nights and get off at dawn. I've
missed a few myself.

Your friend in nature,
Patty.