GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Please ID (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/172267-please-id.html)

Kipper 27-03-2008 02:51 AM

Please ID

2 Attachment(s)
Please help ID, by the way, I did not take these pics, I'm asking for a
friend of mine. Thanks for your help....

Mary Fisher 27-03-2008 10:19 AM

Please ID

"Kipper" wrote in message
. ..
Please help ID, by the way, I did not take these pics, I'm asking for a
friend of mine. Thanks for your help....

Leaves look like Herb Robert to me. Does it have a distinctive odour when
touched?

Mary

Bob Hobden 27-03-2008 03:49 PM

Please ID

"Kipper" wrote ...
Please help ID, by the way, I did not take these pics, I'm asking for a
friend of mine. Thanks for your help....

Looks like Anemone coronaria or similar hybrid

See....
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anemone_coronaria

--
Regards