GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Herringbone Plant Leaf-0124-(Maranta leuconeura) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/172374-herringbone-plant-leaf-0124-maranta-leuconeura.html)

Marutchi[_3_] 30-03-2008 08:55 AM

Herringbone Plant Leaf-0124-(Maranta leuconeura)

1 Attachment(s)

Mary Fisher 30-03-2008 10:26 AM

Herringbone Plant Leaf-0124-(Maranta leuconeura)

"Marutchi" BarbaraH*REMOVE wrote in message

Is that how it grows or has it been damaged?

Mary

Omelet[_4_] 30-03-2008 10:29 AM

Herringbone Plant Leaf-0124-(Maranta leuconeura)

In article ,
"Marutchi" BarbaraH*REMOVE wrote:

begin 666 b-0124-heringbone-10-03-08-20-90.jpg
[Image]

end

That is an awesome closeup!

I hope to be contributing again soon now that spring is here. Things
are coming back to life. I missed my purple Iris flush as the rain
damaged them too much but I noted that I have other blooms on the way.
The tomato I planted at the beginning of November last year is blooming
and I need to take it out of the greenhouse and stake it as it's growing
taller!

Peace! Om

"Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. They have never
forgotten this." - Heinlein

Marutchi[_3_] 30-03-2008 11:18 AM

Mary Fisher wrote:

Is that how it grows or has it been damaged?

That's how it grows.

Michael[_11_] 30-03-2008 09:08 PM

Herringbone Plant Leaf-0124-(Maranta leuconeura)

Hi, Barb... *beautiful* closeup. :-)

I've always called these things "Prayer Plants"... and when I Googled
"prayer plant" to see whether they're synonyms, the first photo I found was
a copy of *this* one at Flickr. :-))

Marutchi[_3_] 30-03-2008 10:59 PM

Herringbone Plant Leaf-0124-(Maranta leuconeura)

Michael wrote:
Hi, Barb... *beautiful* closeup. :-)

Thanks Michael.

I've always called these things "Prayer Plants"... and when I Googled
"prayer plant" to see whether they're synonyms, the first photo I
found was a copy of *this* one at Flickr. :-))

Heh, the power of Flickr. :-)