GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Wendy, your picture is a cute little doggie. - Brassavola digbyana 1171-01108.jpg (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/172530-wendy-your-picture-cute-little-doggie-brassavola-digbyana-1171-01108-jpg.html)

joevan[_2_] 02-04-2008 03:49 PM

Wendy, your picture is a cute little doggie. - Brassavola digbyana 1171-01108.jpg

1 Attachment(s)
I have turned a group of my downloads into a screen saver that uses a
whole bunch of wonderful pictures. Earlier I happened to see the cute
little dog in this one. Can you see it? His eyes are hidden by all
the hair.

joevan[_2_] 02-04-2008 03:55 PM

Wendy, your picture is a cute little doggie. - Brassavola digbyana 1171-01108.jpg

I went back and checked on the pictures and someone like an egg beat
me to it. Sorry for the redundancy but I missed it before.

wendy7 02-04-2008 05:44 PM

Wendy, your picture is a cute little doggie. - Brassavola digbyana 1171-01108.jpg

Ok? He's Irish right JV? *G* Someone posted a Tiger Lily once & it really
looked like a tiger.
Glad you like it JoeVan, one of the most difficult orchids to bloom IMHO
Cheers Wendy