Old 08-04-2008, 04:33 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Default Peaceful glade with mini-railroad tracks

Attached Thumbnails
Peaceful glade with mini-railroad tracks-peaceful-glade-mini-railroad-tracks.jpg
Old 13-04-2008, 08:44 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Default Peaceful glade with mini-railroad tracks [1/1]

In message , Paddy's Pig
writes

[ A UUEncoded file (Peaceful glade with mini-railroad tracks.jpg) was included here. ]

That looks so peaceful.

Nothing in it suggests the darker side of back-garden steam: the sweat,
the dirt, the long hours' toil in workshops and ashpits, the shameless
exploitation of the owner's friends...

--
Sue ];(

Attached Thumbnails
Peaceful glade with mini-railroad tracks-enginedrivers.jpg   Peaceful glade with mini-railroad tracks-theboss.jpg
Old 13-04-2008, 11:07 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Ann Ann is offline

MadCow expounded:

In message , Paddy's Pig
writes

[ A UUEncoded file (Peaceful glade with mini-railroad tracks.jpg) was included here. ]

That looks so peaceful.

Nothing in it suggests the darker side of back-garden steam: the sweat,
the dirt, the long hours' toil in workshops and ashpits, the shameless
exploitation of the owner's friends...

Wow, he's into it! There used to be a train set up similar to that
over in the town I grew up in. Unfortunately when the father died,
the son took over the property, ripped it all up and sold it.
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts
Old 15-04-2008, 07:53 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

In message , Ann
writes
MadCow expounded:

In message , Paddy's Pig
writes

[ A UUEncoded file (Peaceful glade with mini-railroad tracks.jpg) was
included here. ]

That looks so peaceful.

Nothing in it suggests the darker side of back-garden steam: the sweat,
the dirt, the long hours' toil in workshops and ashpits, the shameless
exploitation of the owner's friends...

Wow, he's into it! There used to be a train set up similar to that
over in the town I grew up in. Unfortunately when the father died,
the son took over the property, ripped it all up and sold it.

That's a shame, but it'll all have been reused and loved. If the son
wasn't an enthusiast (perhaps the railway got more attention than he
did) it was better to sell the kit than to let it rust.

--
Sue ]
Old 18-04-2008, 03:38 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Sue wrote:

--=_Turnpike_fcGRCVHyKmAINyqk=

In message , Paddy's Pig
writes
[ . . . ]

Paddy or Sue,

Can you tell me where I can find more miniature train pics like these? Eat
my SPAM to email me, if this is too far OT. Thanks.

forgotten. Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~

Old 19-04-2008, 06:52 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

In message , Nick Cramer
writes
Sue wrote:

--=_Turnpike_fcGRCVHyKmAINyqk=

In message , Paddy's Pig
writes
[ . . . ]

Paddy or Sue,

Can you tell me where I can find more miniature train pics like these? Eat
my SPAM to email me, if this is too far OT. Thanks.

There are quite a few galleries on the web. Putting a rail gauge into
your search engine seems to work quite well: "7 1/4 inch gauge" or "3.5
inch gauge" gets mostly miniature rail hits.

There's a varied gallery he
http://aa-rail-pics.fotopic.net/c108898.html

and some heritage stuff he
http://www.narrow-gauge.co.uk/gallery/57

This one's large enough to commute on:
http://outdoors.webshots.com/photo/2...88421885GbrfnL

Hmmm, it's a strange world out there!

--
Sue ]
Old 20-04-2008, 03:49 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Sue wrote:
writes
Sue wrote:
In message , Paddy's
Pig writes
[ . . . ]

There's a varied gallery he
http://aa-rail-pics.fotopic.net/c108898.html

and some heritage stuff he
http://www.narrow-gauge.co.uk/gallery/57

This one's large enough to commute on:
http://outdoors.webshots.com/photo/2...88421885GbrfnL

Thank you, Sue.

forgotten. Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~

[IMG] code is On

Peaceful Brooklyn1 Gardening 0 31-10-2011 08:40 PM
One-Man Rape-Epidemic goes down...Guess which "peaceful" religion he comes from.... Fran Ponds 0 21-09-2007 01:14 PM
One-Man Rape-Epidemic goes down...Guess which "peaceful" religion he comes from.... Gregory Shearman Ponds 0 21-09-2007 12:17 PM
Anaconda tracks on the lawn...? Stan The Man United Kingdom 15 20-10-2006 08:37 PM