GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Climbing rose - White-rose.jpg (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/172802-climbing-rose-white-rose-jpg.html)

Charles[_1_] 09-04-2008 08:38 AM

Climbing rose - White-rose.jpg

1 Attachment(s)
I wanted something to post as well, feeling left out

Mary Fisher 09-04-2008 09:07 AM

"Charles" wrote in message
I wanted something to post as well, feeling left out

Well you've certainly made your presence felt with that!

I'm not a rose lover but that one is special, thanks,

Mary

Paddy's Pig[_2_] 09-04-2008 03:08 PM

"Charles" wrote in message
I wanted something to post as well, feeling left out

That's just downright beautiful. Thanks.
--
Pat Durkin

joevan[_2_] 09-04-2008 03:47 PM

Climbing rose - White-rose.jpg

On Wed, 09 Apr 2008 00:38:10 -0700, Charles
wrote:

I wanted something to post as well, feeling left out

An exquisite post. You are certainly not left out of anything.

Marutchi[_3_] 09-04-2008 10:45 PM

Charles wrote:
I wanted something to post as well, feeling left out

Beautiful shot.

NoteWell 12-04-2008 06:30 PM

On 09 Apr 2008, Charles wrote:

I wanted something to post as well, feeling left out

begin 644 White-rose.jpg

Attachment decoded: White-rose.jpg
`
end