GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   More Crocuses (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/172955-more-crocuses.html)

Bill R 13-04-2008 03:29 PM

More Crocuses

1 Attachment(s)
Another picture of Crocuses from my garden.
--
Bill R. (Ohio Valley, U.S.A)

Gardening for over 40 years

Digital Camera - Pentax *ist DL

joevan[_2_] 13-04-2008 04:31 PM

More Crocuses

On Sun, 13 Apr 2008 10:29:51 -0400, Bill R
wrote:

Another picture of Crocuses from my garden.

Nice. I like it better than the other one.

Bill R 13-04-2008 04:54 PM

More Crocuses

wrote:

Another picture of Crocuses from my garden.

Nice. I like it better than the other one.

Thank you! Both groups of crocuses are over 20 years old and they need
to be split up but I like the large group of flowers and keep putting it
off. Maybe next year!
--
Bill R. (Ohio Valley, U.S.A)

Digital Camera - Pentax *ist DL

MadCow 15-04-2008 07:57 AM

More Crocuses

In message , Bill R
writes
wrote:

Another picture of Crocuses from my garden.

Nice. I like it better than the other one.

Thank you! Both groups of crocuses are over 20 years old and they need
to be split up but I like the large group of flowers and keep putting
it off. Maybe next year!

Quite right! I have C. tomassinianus in my lawn and I won't be digging
them up ever.

When bulbs want to move they'll let you know by shoving bulbs onto the
surface to get shifted by wind, animals etc. So long as they're
flowering freely you can't go wrong by leaving them to it.

--
Sue ]:(:)