GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Costa's Hummingbird in flight (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/173142-costas-hummingbird-flight.html)

Paddy's Pig[_2_] 18-04-2008 12:04 AM

Costa's Hummingbird in flight

1 Attachment(s)

wendy7 18-04-2008 04:47 AM

Costa's Hummingbird in flight

Very nice shots Pat, I have not seen one in our area. Was this taken at your
house?
Keep 'em coming.
Cheers Wendy

Paddy's Pig[_2_] 18-04-2008 06:17 AM

"Wendy7" wrote in message
Very nice shots Pat, I have not seen one in our area. Was this taken at
your house?

No I went down to the Turner Wildlife Sanctuary in Modjeska Canyon.
--
Pat Durkin

Paddy's Pig[_2_] 18-04-2008 06:19 AM

"Paddy's Pig" wrote in message
"Wendy7" wrote in message
Very nice shots Pat, I have not seen one in our area. Was this taken at
your house?

No I went down to the Turner Wildlife Sanctuary in Modjeska Canyon.

Pardon me I think that's Tucker. Eh. Close 'enuf. :o|
--
Pat Durkin

Mary Fisher 18-04-2008 11:03 AM

Costa's Hummingbird in flight

"Paddy's Pig" wrote in message

I'm glad we don't have humming birds - I'd never get such clarity!

Mary

Omelet[_4_] 20-04-2008 02:02 AM

Costa's Hummingbird in flight

In article ,
"Paddy's Pig" wrote:

begin 666 Costa's Hummingbird in flight.jpg
[Image]

end

Sweet! :-)

Peace! Om

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a Son of a Bitch."
-- Jack Nicholson