GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   My corn baby 1/1 (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/173303-my-corn-baby-1-1-a.html)

Lilah Morgan[_2_] 21-04-2008 06:16 AM

My corn baby 1/1

1 Attachment(s)
Planted from seeds I saved from corn I got from the local farmer's market,
it only sprouted a couple weeks ago but it's growing so fast :-)

Oh and hi all, I'm a 'transplant' from the rec.gardens.edible ng, and I'd
also like to take the time to apologize for the quality of the pictures...A:
there wasn't that much sunlight because the weather's been crappy lately,
and B: the camera isn't the highest quality, but it's the only digital
camera we have that works, so what can you do? I've had worse... ;-)

tenman 21-04-2008 06:17 PM

My corn baby 1/1

Awww...it's so CUTE!!!

Lilah Morgan[_2_] 22-04-2008 07:29 AM

My corn baby 1/1

Yep, and it just got a sibling that sprouted yesterday, the rest should
sprout in the next couple days...tomorrow I plant a few more if they're this
fertile :-)

"tenman" wrote in message
news:TpadnXHPd6zdUZHVnZ2dnUVZ_oimnZ2d@wideopenwest .com...
Awww...it's so CUTE!!!