GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Two Acre Wood (Rescue) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/173398-two-acre-wood-rescue.html)

Patty Peeples 22-04-2008 11:04 PM

Two Acre Wood (Rescue)

1 Attachment(s)
Two Acre Wood
This Weeks Edition
"Rescue"
I rescued a Tufted Titmouse...

(New) Also some original artwork for you! (Chickadee)
T.A.W. DVD SALE!

(To see all of the photos click link below for front page, and go to NEW
EDITIONS page)
Your friend in nature, Patty Peeples

www.TwoAcreWood.net

Omelet[_4_] 23-04-2008 01:49 PM

Two Acre Wood (Rescue)

In article ,
"Patty Peeples" wrote:

Two Acre Wood
This Weeks Edition
"Rescue"
I rescued a Tufted Titmouse...

(New) Also some original artwork for you! (Chickadee)
T.A.W. DVD SALE!

(To see all of the photos click link below for front page, and go to NEW
EDITIONS page)
Your friend in nature, Patty Peeples

www.TwoAcreWood.net

begin 666 titmouse_8648.jpg
[Image]

end

Those are so cute. :-)

Peace! Om

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a Son of a Bitch."
-- Jack Nicholson