GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Flowers for Spring, 2/4 - 2RainLilly042408.jpg (1/1) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/173527-flowers-spring-2-4-2rainlilly042408-jpg-1-1-a.html)

Omelet[_4_] 25-04-2008 02:59 PM

Flowers for Spring, 2/4 - 2RainLilly042408.jpg (1/1)

1 Attachment(s)
Rain Lilly, view 2:

Peace! Om

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a Son of a Bitch."
-- Jack Nicholson

Omelet[_4_] 26-04-2008 05:19 AM

Flowers for Spring, 2/4 - 2RainLilly042408.jpg (1/1)

In article , "Wendy7"
wrote:

Very nice "Omelet", lovely clear & pristine shots.
Cheers Wendy

Thanks Wendy!
Using a flash at Dawn gives that dark background, if I can get it to
focus. I've also started (generally) using the 4mp setting instead of
the 2mp.

wendy7 26-04-2008 04:10 PM

Flowers for Spring, 2/4 - 2RainLilly042408.jpg (1/1)

Hmmm? Will have to try this, but remember I am a point & clicker! I should
take some classes I know.......
What is 4mp?
Cheers Wendy

Omelet[_4_] 26-04-2008 08:46 PM

wrote:

Hmmm? Will have to try this, but remember I am a point & clicker! I should
take some classes I know.......
What is 4mp?
Cheers Wendy

Megapixels. :-) My camera is up to 4 mp but that means I can take fewer
pics. I can set it for low resolution (1 mp or 2 mp) or low res' or
high res' 4 mp.

Changes the picture size, resolution and usage of memory space.

But you can do a LOT more with a high resolution picture when it comes
to cropping and zeroing in on closeups (macros).

I did not take any classes, I just perused my camera's owners manual. g