GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Epiphytic Cactus (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/173710-epiphytic-cactus.html)

wendy7 01-05-2008 12:36 AM

Epiphytic Cactus

1 Attachment(s)
Hatiora gaertneri
The flowers close up when the sun goes down.
Cheers Wendy

joevan[_2_] 01-05-2008 01:53 AM

Epiphytic Cactus

On Wed, 30 Apr 2008 16:36:39 -0700, "Wendy7" wrote:

Hatiora gaertneri
The flowers close up when the sun goes down.
Cheers Wendy

Wow, what an exquisite plant and photograph. Love it. Another great
one for my screen saver file.

Omelet[_4_] 01-05-2008 02:20 AM

Epiphytic Cactus

In article ,
"Wendy7" wrote:

Hatiora gaertneri
The flowers close up when the sun goes down.
Cheers
Wendy---------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image]

Nice. :-)
I've not owned one of those in ages.

Peace! Om

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a Son of a Bitch."
-- Jack Nicholson

Bob Williams[_3_] 01-05-2008 07:39 AM

Epiphytic Cactus

Wendy7 wrote:
Hatiora gaertneri The flowers close up when the sun goes down.
Cheers Wendy

WOW! Now THAT is one prolific Epi.
This must be a good year for Epi blooms.
Mine are doing well too, but I've never one with so many blooms.
Bob