Old 02-05-2008, 01:23 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Default A Buncha Bougainvillea

Bougainvillea are unpredictable.
Some years they only put out a few brachts and other years they are a
riot of color. The Garden Gods have been kind to me this spring.
Bob Williams

Attached Thumbnails
A Buncha Bougainvillea-bougainvillea-m.jpg
Old 04-05-2008, 08:45 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

In article ,
Bob Williams wrote:

Bougainvillea are unpredictable.
Some years they only put out a few brachts and other years they are a
riot of color. The Garden Gods have been kind to me this spring.
Bob Williams
[Image]

Mm, did that pic come thru corrupted for anyone else?
I'm thinking that I have an imaging problem developing. :-(

Peace! Om

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a Son of a Bitch."
-- Jack Nicholson
Old 04-05-2008, 09:47 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Omelet wrote:
In article ,
Bob Williams wrote:

Bougainvillea are unpredictable.
Some years they only put out a few brachts and other years they are a
riot of color. The Garden Gods have been kind to me this spring.
Bob Williams
[Image]

Mm, did that pic come thru corrupted for anyone else?
I'm thinking that I have an imaging problem developing. :-(

I don't think it's your problem.
I took the pic in strong direct sunlight. I think it is too contrasty
and overexposed. I'll see if I can get a better image tomorrow.
Bob
Old 04-05-2008, 10:09 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

In article ,
Bob Williams wrote:

Omelet wrote:
In article ,
Bob Williams wrote:

Bougainvillea are unpredictable.
Some years they only put out a few brachts and other years they are a
riot of color. The Garden Gods have been kind to me this spring.
Bob Williams
[Image]

Mm, did that pic come thru corrupted for anyone else?
I'm thinking that I have an imaging problem developing. :-(

I don't think it's your problem.
I took the pic in strong direct sunlight. I think it is too contrasty
and overexposed. I'll see if I can get a better image tomorrow.
Bob

Thanks. :-)
Try sunset or dawn?

Old 09-05-2008, 06:54 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

On Thu, 01 May 2008 17:23:43 -0700, Bob Williams wrote:

Bougainvillea are unpredictable.
Some years they only put out a few brachts and other years they are a
riot of color. The Garden Gods have been kind to me this spring. Bob
Williams

Very psychedelic. I think I will invert it and make it my desktop.

[IMG] code is On

Buncha new pics tenman Orchids 5 15-12-2008 03:38 AM
Buncha Bougainvillea Take II Bob Williams[_3_] Garden Photos 3 06-05-2008 09:03 AM
[IBC] Big Bougainvillea - 3 Years of Development Luis Fontanills Bonsai 0 25-03-2003 01:44 PM
[IBC] Bougainvillea advice CLSC Bonsai 4 06-03-2003 03:39 PM
[IBC] Bougainvillea root pruning Neal Ross Bonsai 2 27-02-2003 03:53 AM