GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Epiphyllum Pink Padre (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/173791-epiphyllum-pink-padre.html)

wendy7 03-05-2008 05:53 AM

Epiphyllum Pink Padre

1 Attachment(s)
Yes I even have names for some. This is Pink Padre.
Cheers Wendy

wendy7 04-05-2008 03:06 AM

Epiphyllum Pink Padre

Why thank you Pam, Cheers Wendy
"Basketweaver" wrote in message
Lovely series, Wendy.

Omelet[_4_] 04-05-2008 08:47 AM

Epiphyllum Pink Padre

In article ,
"Wendy7" wrote:

Yes I even have names for some. This is Pink Padre.
Cheers
[Image]

Now that was a superb pic. :-)

Ever tried taking them with a flash in dim light?
You can get a darker background that way. I think some of your epi's
could be really dramatic!

Peace! Om

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a Son of a Bitch."
-- Jack Nicholson