GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   A Tomato for Mary (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/173960-tomato-mary.html)

Bob Williams[_3_] 06-05-2008 09:15 AM

A Tomato for Mary

1 Attachment(s)
Mary, in the USA, a very popular eating tomato is called Big Boy.
This is one I grew. A few days later I enjoyed eating it. Yummm!
Bob Williams.

Mary Fisher 06-05-2008 10:33 AM

A Tomato for Mary

1 Attachment(s)

"Bob Williams" wrote in message
Mary, in the USA, a very popular eating tomato is called Big Boy.
This is one I grew. A few days later I enjoyed eating it. Yummm!
Bob Williams.

I think we can grow it here but I prefer small toms. Wouldn't say no to
yours though :-)

At first I thought you were going to say it was ready now, you wouldn't have
been my friend if you had!

Here are some of mine ...

.... they were delicious :-)

Mary

joevan[_2_] 06-05-2008 11:47 AM

A Tomato for Mary

On Tue, 6 May 2008 10:33:06 +0100, "Mary Fisher"
wrote:

"Bob Williams" wrote in message
Mary, in the USA, a very popular eating tomato is called Big Boy.
This is one I grew. A few days later I enjoyed eating it. Yummm!
Bob Williams.

I think we can grow it here but I prefer small toms. Wouldn't say no to
yours though :-)

At first I thought you were going to say it was ready now, you wouldn't have
been my friend if you had!

Here are some of mine ...

... they were delicious :-)

Mary

They were pretty little thans too.

Omelet[_4_] 06-05-2008 01:25 PM

A Tomato for Mary

In article ,
"Mary Fisher" wrote:

"Bob Williams" wrote in message
Mary, in the USA, a very popular eating tomato is called Big Boy.
This is one I grew. A few days later I enjoyed eating it. Yummm!
Bob Williams.

I think we can grow it here but I prefer small toms. Wouldn't say no to
yours though :-)

At first I thought you were going to say it was ready now, you wouldn't have
been my friend if you had!

Here are some of mine ...

... they were delicious :-)

Mary

begin 666 PICT0916 s.jpg
[Image]

end

Ooh, I got to eat 3 plum tomatoes last week. Didn't make it past my
hand picking them from the bush! I'll try to take pics next time. g

Peace! Om

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a Son of a Bitch."
-- Jack Nicholson