GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Orchid (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/174010-orchid.html)

wendy7 07-05-2008 02:27 AM

Orchid

1 Attachment(s)
I found this one at a garage sale years ago & it is a faithful bloomer.
Not sure but I think it's a Laeliacattleya?
Cheers Wendy

tenman 07-05-2008 04:15 AM

Orchid

Wendy7 wrote:
I found this one at a garage sale years ago & it is a faithful bloomer.
Not sure but I think it's a Laeliacattleya?
Cheers Wendy

Not sure if it's got any catt in it, Wendy. Looks like a lot of
purpurata and/or lobata to me, but lovely regardless!

Omelet[_4_] 07-05-2008 10:44 AM

Orchid

In article ,
"Wendy7" wrote:

I found this one at a garage sale years ago & it is a faithful bloomer.
Not sure but I think it's a Laeliacattleya?
Cheers
[Image]

One of these days, I've got to try orchids. :-)

Peace! Om

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a Son of a Bitch."
-- Jack Nicholson