GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Love and Peace - 20081556.jpg (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/174065-love-peace-20081556-jpg.html)

John - Pa. 08-05-2008 12:06 PM

Love and Peace - 20081556.jpg

1 Attachment(s)
w. Canon 24-105 f4L IS.

My wife likes roses, and I garden, so for our anniversary this week,
she bought a rose bush for "us". It's still in the pot sitting on our
patio because I haven't had time to get it in the ground yet. Oh, and
the variety is called "Love and Peace".

It reminds me of the old Temtations song;

I've got sunshine on a cloudy day.
When it's cold outside I've got the month of May.
I guess you'd say
What can make me feel this way?
My girl (my girl, my girl)
Talkin' 'bout my girl (my girl).

JD
Canon 1D-mkIII
EXIF Data Included
e-mail: blissful-wind(at)usa.net

Additional images at;
http://www.flickr.com/photos/john-pa/

Wolf Kirchmeir[_3_] 08-05-2008 01:40 PM

Love and Peace - 20081556.jpg

John - Pa. wrote:
w. Canon 24-105 f4L IS.

My wife likes roses, and I garden, so for our anniversary this week,
she bought a rose bush for "us". It's still in the pot sitting on our
patio because I haven't had time to get it in the ground yet. Oh, and
the variety is called "Love and Peace".

Lovely rose, lovely picture.

[...]

--
wolf k.

Mary Fisher 08-05-2008 01:46 PM

Love and Peace - 20081556.jpg

John - Pa. wrote in message
w. Canon 24-105 f4L IS.

My wife likes roses, and I garden, so for our anniversary this week,
she bought a rose bush for "us". It's still in the pot sitting on our
patio because I haven't had time to get it in the ground yet. Oh, and
the variety is called "Love and Peace".

You've got rain on your lens!

:-)

Lovely picture, thanks,

Mary

Chuck[_4_] 08-05-2008 05:10 PM

Love and Peace - 20081556.jpg

John - Pa. wrote in message
w. Canon 24-105 f4L IS.

My wife likes roses, and I garden, so for our anniversary this week,
she bought a rose bush for "us". It's still in the pot sitting on our
patio because I haven't had time to get it in the ground yet. Oh, and
the variety is called "Love and Peace".

It reminds me of the old Temtations song;

I've got sunshine on a cloudy day.
When it's cold outside I've got the month of May.
I guess you'd say
What can make me feel this way?
My girl (my girl, my girl)
Talkin' 'bout my girl (my girl).