GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Beautiful Flax flower (100mm Macro) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/174086-beautiful-flax-flower-100mm-macro.html)

Michael[_12_] 08-05-2008 03:45 PM

Beautiful Flax flower (100mm Macro)

1 Attachment(s)

Mary Fisher 08-05-2008 05:02 PM

Beautiful Flax flower (100mm Macro)

"Michael" wrote in message

Superb. It really is a lovely flower, either singly or as a lot of acreage -
from a distance it looks like water.

I remember a son insisting on taking us to see a field full when he got his
first RAF accommodation, he'd never shown an interest in such things before
but he was very enthusiastic about this one.

Thanks,

Mary

Michael[_12_] 08-05-2008 06:21 PM

Beautiful Flax flower (100mm Macro)

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
t...

"Michael" wrote in message

Superb. It really is a lovely flower, either singly or as a lot of
acreage - from a distance it looks like water.

I remember a son insisting on taking us to see a field full when he got
his first RAF accommodation, he'd never shown an interest in such things
before but he was very enthusiastic about this one.

Thanks,

Mary

Your very welcome. I love the color of the flower. I am amazed that each one
seems to live but one day and another blooms the next.

Peace

Michael