GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   help identify (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/174201-help-identify.html)

Larry[_5_] 11-05-2008 09:46 AM

help identify

2 Attachment(s)
This plant is at a house I just bought. What is it? My guess is some sort of
succulent or perhaps sedum sp. Thanks.

Larry

beccabunga 12-05-2008 03:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Larry[_5_] (Post 790852)

Looks a bit like an Echevaria or a Pachyveria http://tinyurl.com/6z4otn

Bob Williams[_3_] 12-05-2008 06:21 AM

help identify

Larry wrote:
This plant is at a house I just bought. What is it? My guess is some sort of
succulent or perhaps sedum sp. Thanks.

Larry

Definitely a succulent.
Probably some variety of Sedum, as you also guessed.
Bob

Garrapata 12-05-2008 09:53 PM

help identify

On Sun, 11 May 2008 03:46:36 -0500, "Larry"
wrote:

This plant is at a house I just bought. What is it? My guess is some sort of
succulent or perhaps sedum sp. Thanks.

Larry

Graptopetalum paraguayense - related to Sedum
--

09=ix