GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Weeds (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/174268-weeds.html)

wendy7 12-05-2008 09:44 PM

Weeds

1 Attachment(s)
Oxalis variety & a plain old weed.
Cheers Wendy

joevan[_2_] 12-05-2008 09:56 PM

Weeds

On Mon, 12 May 2008 13:44:07 -0700, "Wendy7" wrote:

Oxalis variety & a plain old weed.
Cheers Wendy

You even have pretty weeds Wendy. You are truly blessed. Good
photographer too.

Garrapata 12-05-2008 11:40 PM

Weeds

On Mon, 12 May 2008 13:44:07 -0700, "Wendy7" wrote:

Oxalis variety & a plain old weed.
Cheers Wendy

You have the pink and white varieties. Do you know the species?
Do you have the yellow, Oxalis carnosa? For me it comes up in nearly
every succulent pot but unless it gets between some spines it is easy to
pull
I haven't seen any baby tears since our move last August. They can be a
nuisance
--

09=ix

wendy7 13-05-2008 03:32 PM

Weeds

Hey girl, long time no see. How are things in your new neck of the woods.
Yes the lavender/pink variety came in a pot with something a long time ago
and I
most certainly have Oxalis carnosa. It is everywhere & hard to remove from
the good old
California clay.
How are your orchids doing.
Cheers Wendy