GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Red/Orange (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/174410-red-orange.html)

wendy7 16-05-2008 12:15 AM

Red/Orange

1 Attachment(s)
Just thought I would try a closeup.
Cheers Wendy

Bob Williams[_3_] 16-05-2008 07:50 AM

Red/Orange

Epis are sooo dramatic!
Yours seem to be at their peak right now.
The San Diego Epiphyllum Society had their Annual Exhibition/
Competition/Plant Sale a week or so back. But alas, I became distracted
and missed it..........My Bad.
Bob

Bob Williams[_3_] 16-05-2008 05:57 PM

Red/Orange

Wendy7 wrote:
Oh really, I shall have to watch for it next year. Thanks, cheers Wendy
"Bob Williams" wrote in message

Epis are sooo dramatic!
Yours seem to be at their peak right now.
The San Diego Epiphyllum Society had their Annual Exhibition/
Competition/Plant Sale a week or so back. But alas, I became
distracted and missed it..........My Bad.
Bob

FYI,
Los Angeles is having their Annual Epi Event this weekend.
Bob

From the S.D. Epiphyllum Society Website ....Coming Events
May 18, 2008
ESA 45th Annual Flower Show & Sale, Epiphyllum Society of America
presents its annual flower show and plant sale at Ayers Hall Arboretum
of Los Angeles, 301 North Baldwin Avenue, Arcadia, CA Contact Keith
Ballard at