GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Geranium (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/174938-geranium.html)

Michael[_12_] 22-05-2008 10:19 PM

Geranium

The was taken with a Sony A100 with a 49mm lens. I used a screen capturing
program from www.analogX.com while viewing the picture at full size in
acdsee 5.0.

Enjoy

Peace

Michael

joevan[_2_] 23-05-2008 01:04 AM

Geranium - Flower.jpg

1 Attachment(s)
On Thu, 22 May 2008 21:19:35 GMT, "Michael" wrote:

The was taken with a Sony A100 with a 49mm lens. I used a screen capturing
program from www.analogX.com while viewing the picture at full size in
acdsee 5.0.

Enjoy

Peace

Michael

Dear Michael,
You probably mean well, but BMP files are not for posting to
newsgroups. They are old files for some programs. Save as jpg or
don't post. I will show you what I mean.

Michael[_12_] 23-05-2008 01:26 AM

Geranium - Flower.jpg

"joevan" wrote in message
On Thu, 22 May 2008 21:19:35 GMT, "Michael" wrote:

The was taken with a Sony A100 with a 49mm lens. I used a screen capturing
program from www.analogX.com while viewing the picture at full size in
acdsee 5.0.

Enjoy

Peace

Michael

Dear Michael,
You probably mean well, but BMP files are not for posting to
newsgroups. They are old files for some programs. Save as jpg or
don't post. I will show you what I mean.

You probrably mean well also but the picture was quite viewable, it did not
require your added 2 sense. I will post as I like if you choose not to view
then thats your loss.

Hope you have a better day.

Michael

Joan F \(MI\)[_37_] 23-05-2008 01:46 AM

Geranium - Flower.jpg

It's inconsiderate to those who don't have fast connections to post an image
file so large when you could easily reduce it and have it look just as good.

joevan[_2_] 23-05-2008 02:14 AM

Geranium - Flower.jpg

On Fri, 23 May 2008 00:26:26 GMT, "Michael" wrote:

"joevan" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 22 May 2008 21:19:35 GMT, "Michael" wrote:

The was taken with a Sony A100 with a 49mm lens. I used a screen capturing
program from www.analogX.com while viewing the picture at full size in
acdsee 5.0.

Enjoy

Peace

Michael

Dear Michael,
You probably mean well, but BMP files are not for posting to
newsgroups. They are old files for some programs. Save as jpg or
don't post. I will show you what I mean.

You probrably mean well also but the picture was quite viewable, it did not
require your added 2 sense. I will post as I like if you choose not to view
then thats your loss.

Hope you have a better day.

Michael

You are new here it would seem. You could be nice but choose to be
obtuse so stay and learn and see some beauty instead of posting an out
of focus oversized not too interesting photo. If you don't want to
learn then have it your way but no one will help you now.

Travis[_2_] 24-05-2008 08:04 AM

Geranium - Flower.jpg

"joevan" wrote in message
On Thu, 22 May 2008 21:19:35 GMT, "Michael" wrote:

The was taken with a Sony A100 with a 49mm lens. I used a screen
capturing program from www.analogX.com while viewing the picture at
full size in acdsee 5.0.

Enjoy

Peace

Michael

Dear Michael,
You probably mean well, but BMP files are not for posting to
newsgroups. They are old files for some programs. Save as jpg or don't
post. I will show you what I mean.

You probrably mean well also but the picture was quite viewable, it did
not require your added 2 sense. I will post as I like if you choose not
to view then thats your loss.

Hope you have a better day.

Michael

My 2 cents. Only a jerk would post a nearly 2 MB file to a picture
newsgroup.

--

Travis in Shoreline Washington

joevan[_2_] 24-05-2008 12:46 PM

Geranium - Flower.jpg

On Sat, 24 May 2008 02:04:40 -0500, Travis
wrote:

"joevan" wrote in message
[...]

I think he proved his jerkism with his response to my attempt to be
nice and try to help.