GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Eiffel Tower Gardens (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/174986-eiffel-tower-gardens.html)

Marutchi[_3_] 24-05-2008 01:48 PM

Eiffel Tower Gardens

1 Attachment(s)

Mary Fisher 26-05-2008 08:15 PM

Eiffel Tower Gardens

"Marutchi" BarbaraH*REMOVE wrote in message

I never thought I'd say this, Barbara, but that picture is boring :-(

Sorry ...

Mary

Marutchi[_3_] 26-05-2008 10:54 PM

Eiffel Tower Gardens

Mary Fisher wrote:

I never thought I'd say this, Barbara, but that picture is boring :-(

Sorry ...

That's ok, we all see thing differently, otherwise it would be a boring old
world.
Me, I found it interesting as till I visited the EF, I didn't know there
were gardens around it.

Mary Fisher 27-05-2008 09:54 AM

Eiffel Tower Gardens

Mary Fisher wrote:

I never thought I'd say this, Barbara, but that picture is boring :-(

Sorry ...

That's ok, we all see thing differently, otherwise it would be a boring
old world.

It was a compliment really - I expect your pictures to delight and excite
me, not just be technically perfect :-) This exception proved the rule!

Me, I found it interesting as till I visited the EF, I didn't know there
were gardens around it.

Nor did I. Never been either. I expected the tower to be dumped in the
middle of the road. We're always shown pictures of the whole thing and never
the base so you've enlightened most of us, I suspect.

Mary