GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Eiffel TowerGardens-9524 (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/175015-eiffel-towergardens-9524-a.html)

Marutchi[_3_] 25-05-2008 12:52 PM

Eiffel TowerGardens-9524

1 Attachment(s)

joevan[_2_] 25-05-2008 06:47 PM

Eiffel TowerGardens-9524

On Sun, 25 May 2008 21:52:25 +1000, "Marutchi" BarbaraH*REMOVE
wrote:

It's is more than a giant erector set. Nice shots, and thanks for
posting them.

Marutchi[_3_] 25-05-2008 11:12 PM

Eiffel TowerGardens-9524

wrote:

It's is more than a giant erector set. Nice shots, and thanks for
posting them.

Indeed, it seems many people over look the gardens, I think I was the only
one on our tour who had a wander around them and took photos.
Thanks for the comment.

Mary Fisher 26-05-2008 08:17 PM

Eiffel TowerGardens-9524

wrote:

It's is more than a giant erector set. Nice shots, and thanks for
posting them.

Indeed, it seems many people over look the gardens, I think I was the only
one on our tour who had a wander around them and took photos.
Thanks for the comment.

Well I've never been to Paris but I admit that I had no idea there were any
gardens associated with the tower (which was built in England by the way!)
so thanks for extending my knowledge :-)

Mary