Old 09-06-2008, 03:27 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Default Sorry about my previous 'yEnk' post, box checked by accident

Sorry about my previous 'yEnk' post, box checked by accident in my simple
little poster. Here's a second try, and thank you for your understanding -
IM

--
USA - Washington State, Kitsap County "Replies welcomed as a sign of good
etiquette" Nostradamus 1560

Attached Thumbnails
Sorry about my previous 'yEnk' post, box checked by accident-_rel4912-1small.jpg   Sorry about my previous 'yEnk' post, box checked by accident-_rel4904-1small.jpg   Sorry about my previous 'yEnk' post, box checked by accident-_rel4902-1small.jpg   Sorry about my previous 'yEnk' post, box checked by accident-_rel4854-1small.jpg   Sorry about my previous 'yEnk' post, box checked by accident-_rel4853-1small.jpg

Sorry about my previous 'yEnk' post, box checked by accident-_rel4811-1small.jpg
Old 09-06-2008, 04:48 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

In article ,
"Imageman" wrote:

Sorry about my previous 'yEnk' post, box checked by accident in my simple
little poster. Here's a second try, and thank you for your understanding -
IM

My new version of MT-Newswatcher allows me to view yEnc photos. The old
version didn't. I'm on a Mac.

--
8^)~ Sue (remove the x to email)
~~~~
Old 09-06-2008, 05:23 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Suzie-Q wrote:

In article ,
"Imageman" wrote:

Sorry about my previous 'yEnk' post, box checked by accident in my
simple little poster. Here's a second try, and thank you for your
understanding - IM

My new version of MT-Newswatcher allows me to view yEnc photos. The
old version didn't. I'm on a Mac.

.... which invites me to ask:

Does anyone know where I can find a yEnc decoder plug-in for Outhouse
Excrescence?

Old 09-06-2008, 07:32 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

On Mon, 09 Jun 2008 03:23:49 GMT, "Michael"
wrote:

Suzie-Q wrote:

In article ,
"Imageman" wrote:

Sorry about my previous 'yEnk' post, box checked by accident in my
simple little poster. Here's a second try, and thank you for your
understanding - IM

My new version of MT-Newswatcher allows me to view yEnc photos. The
old version didn't. I'm on a Mac.

... which invites me to ask:

Does anyone know where I can find a yEnc decoder plug-in for Outhouse
Excrescence?

Google knows

http://www.ydecode.com/page_affdownload.htm

http://www.yproxy.com/ypro/

And probably a few more
Old 09-06-2008, 10:10 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Charles wrote:

On Mon, 09 Jun 2008 03:23:49 GMT, "Michael"
wrote:

Suzie-Q wrote:

In article ,
"Imageman" wrote:

Sorry about my previous 'yEnk' post, box checked by accident in my
simple little poster. Here's a second try, and thank you for your
understanding - IM

My new version of MT-Newswatcher allows me to view yEnc photos. The
old version didn't. I'm on a Mac.

... which invites me to ask:

Does anyone know where I can find a yEnc decoder plug-in for Outhouse
Excrescence?

Google knows

http://www.ydecode.com/page_affdownload.htm

http://www.yproxy.com/ypro/

The free version of #1 is just fine and dandy for me! Until now, I've had
to combine/decode yEnc posts, pipe the saved results through yEnc32 and then
view the files after the fat lady finally sings.

T'anks! :-)

Old 09-06-2008, 02:30 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

On Mon, 09 Jun 2008 03:23:49 GMT, "Michael"
wrote:

Suzie-Q wrote:

In article ,
"Imageman" wrote:

Sorry about my previous 'yEnk' post, box checked by accident in my
simple little poster. Here's a second try, and thank you for your
understanding - IM

My new version of MT-Newswatcher allows me to view yEnc photos. The
old version didn't. I'm on a Mac.

... which invites me to ask:

Does anyone know where I can find a yEnc decoder plug-in for Outhouse
Excrescence?

It is called yproxy, go here and best download from Brawny Lads.
http://www.google.com/search?sourcei...US275&q=yproxy
Old 09-06-2008, 03:05 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

On Mon, 09 Jun 2008 12:30:04 GMT, joevan
wrote:

On Mon, 09 Jun 2008 03:23:49 GMT, "Michael"
wrote:

Suzie-Q wrote:

In article ,
"Imageman" wrote:

Sorry about my previous 'yEnk' post, box checked by accident in my
simple little poster. Here's a second try, and thank you for your
understanding - IM

My new version of MT-Newswatcher allows me to view yEnc photos. The
old version didn't. I'm on a Mac.

... which invites me to ask:

Does anyone know where I can find a yEnc decoder plug-in for Outhouse
Excrescence?

It is called yproxy, go here and best download from Brawny Lads.
http://www.google.com/search?sourcei...US275&q=yproxy

Correction, they charge for it now. I have a copy from when it was
free if anyone needs it. Let me know and I will post it for you.
Old 09-06-2008, 08:07 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

"Imageman" wrote in message
Sorry about my previous 'yEnk' post, box checked by accident in my simple
little poster. Here's a second try, and thank you for your understanding -
IM

It was worth waiting for!

Mary

Old 09-06-2008, 08:55 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

http://www.mutexed.com/code/OeyEnc/
Advantages: doesn't require any setup, just launch it, will handle multiple
server accounts.

Old 09-06-2008, 09:09 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Imageman wrote:
Sorry about my previous 'yEnk' post, box checked by accident in my
simple little poster. Here's a second try, and thank you for your
understanding - IM

Whatever you used produced yEnc encoded posts that Thunderbird could
read. Have no idea why - and I'm not going to waste my time trying to
figure it out. ;-) FWIW, Tbird can handle roughly 1/2 of the yEnc posts
that appear here and on other NGs.

--
wolf k.

Old 10-06-2008, 02:41 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Sorry about my previous 'yEnk' post, box checked by accident in my
simple little poster. Here's a second try, and thank you for your
understanding - IM

Not a problem. My newsreader (Pan) sees them just fine.

Nice pix.

--

Travis in Shoreline Washington
Old 10-06-2008, 02:53 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Suzie-Q wrote:

In article , "Imageman"
wrote:

Sorry about my previous 'yEnk' post, box checked by accident in my
simple little poster. Here's a second try, and thank you for your
understanding - IM

My new version of MT-Newswatcher allows me to view yEnc photos. The old
version didn't. I'm on a Mac.

... which invites me to ask:

Does anyone know where I can find a yEnc decoder plug-in for Outhouse
Excrescence?

I can send you yProxy 1.3. My newsreader is a reader and will not post
attachments. Look at my email address and replace .invalid with the
obvious then send me a message and I will send yProxy to you or you can
go to www.brawnylads.com and buy yProxyPro.

--

Travis in Shoreline Washington
Old 12-06-2008, 05:15 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

For yProxy, I have to have my son set it up for me; OeyEnc is so simple
even I can do it.

Joe
TGP

Michael wrote:

| Does anyone know where I can find a yEnc decoder plug-in for Outhouse
| Excrescence?

Once set yProxy requires no further adjustments and initially all you
have to set is your news server just like you have to do in OE or Windows
Mail.

--

Travis in Shoreline Washington

Old 12-06-2008, 08:41 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Michael wrote:

Does anyone know where I can find a yEnc decoder plug-in for
Outhouse Excrescence?

Once set yProxy requires no further adjustments and initially all you
have to set is your news server just like you have to do in OE or
Windows Mail.

I've set up OeyEnc here now, and it doesn't even need that. Install it
and - if you're using OE, which I'm sure many of you detest even more than I
do - it just *works*. :-)