GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   York War Memorial Gardens-9802 (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/175698-york-war-memorial-gardens-9802-a.html)

Marutchi[_3_] 09-06-2008 10:56 AM

York War Memorial Gardens-9802

1 Attachment(s)

Travis[_3_] 10-06-2008 02:00 AM

York War Memorial Gardens-9803

My AV tagged this picture as a virus and I know Marutchi wouldn't
knowingly post a virus. Strange. The picture before (9802) and after
(9804 & 5) were fine.

--

Travis in Shoreline Washington

Marutchi[_3_] 10-06-2008 03:06 AM

Travis wrote:
My AV tagged this picture as a virus and I know Marutchi wouldn't
knowingly post a virus. Strange. The picture before (9802) and after
(9804 & 5) were fine.

Hmm that's a bit of a worry, I guess AV had a bit of a hiccup.

joevan[_2_] 11-06-2008 06:42 PM

York War Memorial Gardens-9803

On Tue, 10 Jun 2008 12:06:53 +1000, "Marutchi" BarbaraH*REMOVE
wrote:

Travis wrote:
My AV tagged this picture as a virus and I know Marutchi wouldn't
knowingly post a virus. Strange. The picture before (9802) and after
(9804 & 5) were fine.

Hmm that's a bit of a worry, I guess AV had a bit of a hiccup.

Was it a free av or symantec or a similar av. Couldn't have been
kaspersky.

joevan[_2_] 11-06-2008 06:43 PM

York War Memorial Gardens-9803

On Mon, 09 Jun 2008 20:00:06 -0500, Travis
wrote:

My AV tagged this picture as a virus and I know Marutchi wouldn't
knowingly post a virus. Strange. The picture before (9802) and after
(9804 & 5) were fine.

Sorry, I should have asked which av is giving you virus warning for a
jpg. It must be unworthy of being call a help.