GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   new guy (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/176432-new-guy.html)

bill 30-06-2008 06:12 AM

new guy

1 Attachment(s)

Hi ... I'm Bill and glad I found this group. I may make some mistakes but
what the heck.

Basketweaver 30-06-2008 06:44 AM

new guy

Welcome, Bill. I look forward to seeing more. Pam

Bob Williams[_3_] 30-06-2008 08:01 AM

new guy

bill wrote:
Hi ... I'm Bill and glad I found this group. I may make some mistakes but
what the heck.

You are off to a good start, Bill.
Keep 'em coming

Mary Fisher 30-06-2008 09:36 AM

new guy

"bill" wrote in message

Hi ... I'm Bill and glad I found this group. I may make some mistakes but
what the heck.

Bill, the wo/man who never made a mistake never made anything!

Mary

wendy7 01-07-2008 11:25 PM

new guy

Welcome Bill, glad you joined, the more the merrier. No worries about
mistakes,
about the only thing that creates complaints here are super large photos,
which just take up a lot of
time & space.
Cheers Wendy

John - Pa. 02-07-2008 01:10 AM

new guy

Welcome aboard!!

The more the merrier. Do you know the cultivar name of this guy?

JD

bill 02-07-2008 05:42 AM

new guy

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
t...

"bill" wrote in message

Hi ... I'm Bill and glad I found this group. I may make some mistakes but
what the heck.

Bill, the wo/man who never made a mistake never made anything!

Mary

Mary ... I was a design engineer designing tools, dies, machinery etc.
while drawing up plans I had a pencil in one hand and an eraser in the
other. Mistakes are how we learn VBG

Bill

Bill

Mary Fisher 03-07-2008 12:46 PM

new guy

"bill" wrote in message

Hi ... I'm Bill and glad I found this group. I may make some mistakes
but what the heck.

Bill, the wo/man who never made a mistake never made anything!

Mary

Mary ... I was a design engineer designing tools, dies, machinery etc.
while drawing up plans I had a pencil in one hand and an eraser in the
other. Mistakes are how we learn VBG

Quite. We tend not to learn from others'. However, you did make things.
Q.E.D.

Mary