GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Tri color red Plumeria (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/176627-tri-color-red-plumeria.html)

wendy7 06-07-2008 02:37 AM

Tri color red Plumeria

1 Attachment(s)
One of my favorites.
Cheers Wendy

Sheila[_3_] 06-07-2008 03:04 AM

Tri color red Plumeria

Wendy7 wrote:
One of my favorites.
Cheers Wendy

Beautiful!

V_coerulea 06-07-2008 01:33 PM

Tri color red Plumeria

Do you get to grow these outside too? The last time I tried these in the
greenhouse, spidermites were everywhere. Maybe, now that I've got high power
miticides (meaning $$$/bottle) that really work, I'll try them again. They
are beautiful. Very nice shots, Wendy.
Gary

"Wendy7" wrote in message
One of my favorites.
Cheers Wendy

wendy7 06-07-2008 03:27 PM

Tri color red Plumeria

Thanks Sheila, I used to use a stepladder to get a closeup but can't do that
anymore.

"Sheila" wrote in message
Wendy7 wrote:
One of my favorites.
Cheers Wendy

Beautiful!

wendy7 06-07-2008 03:30 PM

Tri color red Plumeria

Most everything is outside other than the orchids of course. I think I have
a couple of small pointsettias in
the g/h as an experiment. Zone 9/10
Cheers Wendy
"v_coerulea" wrote in message
Do you get to grow these outside too? The last time I tried these in the
greenhouse, spidermites were everywhere. Maybe, now that I've got high
power miticides (meaning $$$/bottle) that really work, I'll try them
again. They are beautiful. Very nice shots, Wendy.
Gary

"Wendy7" wrote in message
One of my favorites.
Cheers Wendy