GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Purple coneflower Art (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/176670-purple-coneflower-art.html)

The Wolfe's 07-07-2008 04:50 PM

Purple coneflower Art

1 Attachment(s)

Bill R 07-07-2008 05:12 PM

Purple coneflower Art

The Wolfe's wrote:

I HATE beautiful flower picture that have been modified with some
software package. That may be fine for an "artcy - fartcy" newsgroup
but this is a garden group and I like to see unmodified pictures of
pictures and gardens.
--
Bill R. (Ohio Valley, U.S.A)

Digital Camera - Pentax *ist DL

Joan F \(MI\)[_59_] 07-07-2008 08:26 PM

Purple coneflower Art

Well, then, skip over it. The title of the group is pictures, not photos.
Is there some reason you have to be nasty?

Suzie-Q 08-07-2008 02:51 AM

Purple coneflower Art

In article ,
"The Wolfe's" wrote:

begin 666 flower2.jpg
[Image]

end

nice

--
8^)~ Sue (remove the x to email)
~~~~

The Wolfe's 09-07-2008 03:00 PM

Purple coneflower Art

Life is too short to be so harsh there Bill. Sorry you were offended.
Beauty is in the eye... ya know. Remain calm. :)