GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   White Phalaenopsis (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/177008-white-phalaenopsis.html)

Bob Hobden 18-07-2008 05:02 PM

White Phalaenopsis

3 Attachment(s)
Bought this some months ago for UK £1.50 as it had finished flowering,
didn't even know what colour it was. Repotting into live sphagnum moss and a
bit of care has resulted in 27 flowers. It lives with 6 others on various
windowsills.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden

Mary Fisher 18-07-2008 05:18 PM

White Phalaenopsis

"Bob Hobden" wrote in message
Bought this some months ago for UK £1.50 as it had finished flowering,
didn't even know what colour it was. Repotting into live sphagnum moss and
a bit of care has resulted in 27 flowers. It lives with 6 others on
various windowsills.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden
17miles W. of London UK.

Very pretty, Bob. I've never heard of it though!

Mary

Bob Hobden 18-07-2008 05:32 PM

White Phalaenopsis

"Mary Fisher" wrote
"Bob Hobden" wrote
Bought this some months ago for UK £1.50 as it had finished flowering,
didn't even know what colour it was. Repotting into live sphagnum moss
and a bit of care has resulted in 27 flowers. It lives with 6 others on
various windowsills.

Very pretty, Bob. I've never heard of it though!

Usually called a Moth Orchid and is probably the most common Orchid on sale.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden

joevan[_2_] 18-07-2008 08:22 PM

White Phalaenopsis

On Fri, 18 Jul 2008 17:02:14 +0100, "Bob Hobden"
wrote:

Bought this some months ago for UK £1.50 as it had finished flowering,
didn't even know what colour it was. Repotting into live sphagnum moss and a
bit of care has resulted in 27 flowers. It lives with 6 others on various
windowsills.

Lots of blooms on that one. Nice photo.

wendy7 19-07-2008 02:39 AM

White Phalaenopsis

What's your secret Bob, as I grow orchids & have a hard time with the Phals.
Very good growing to you & neat photos.
Cheers Wendy