GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   London-Kensington Gardens-0480 (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/177058-london-kensington-gardens-0480-a.html)

Marutchi[_3_] 20-07-2008 12:21 PM

London-Kensington Gardens-0480

1 Attachment(s)

Mary Fisher 20-07-2008 02:21 PM

London-Kensington Gardens-0480

"Marutchi" BarbaraH*REMOVE wrote in message

You haven't included Peter Pan ...

Mary

Marutchi[_3_] 21-07-2008 09:08 AM

Mary Fisher wrote:

You haven't included Peter Pan ...

Sore point...I didn't get to see him.

Mary Fisher 21-07-2008 09:52 AM

Mary Fisher wrote:

You haven't included Peter Pan ...

Sore point...I didn't get to see him.

Oh dear :-(

I understand that copies were made and there are now Peter Pan statues in
Liverpool, Canada, Brussels, Australia and New Jersey, USA.

There used to be one in our local park but - can you believe it? - it was
vandalised :-(

Mary

Marutchi[_3_] 21-07-2008 11:22 PM

Mary Fisher wrote:

You haven't included Peter Pan ...

Sore point...I didn't get to see him.

Oh dear :-(

I understand that copies were made and there are now Peter Pan
statues in Liverpool, Canada, Brussels, Australia and New Jersey, USA.

there's on ein Perth WA Australia.

There used to be one in our local park but - can you believe it? - it
was vandalised :-(

Yes, sadly I can.