GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   pond trouble? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/177202-pond-trouble.html)

kris anthem um 25-07-2008 05:50 AM

pond trouble?

1 Attachment(s)
i added some chlorine to my small water feature,just wondering the effects of it splashing on surrounding plants?is there better options? cheers

someone 25-07-2008 11:51 PM

pond trouble?

"kris anthem um" wrote in
message ...

i added some chlorine to my small water feature,just wondering the
effects of it splashing on surrounding plants?is there better options?
cheers

Can't answer your question, but have to say it's a nice photo, would make a
lovely greeting card or voucher or whatever. I like it.

someone

wendy7 26-07-2008 01:03 AM

pond trouble?

Wish I could help with the bleaching Kris, but all I can say is that I use a
cupful for
the floor of my greenhouse every once in a while. It is never splashed on
the plants though.
There is a pond group, maybe they would know.

I love your water garden would love to know how you built it?
Cheers Wendy

"kris anthem um" wrote in
message ...

--