GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Jul26-A Water Lily - 20084370.jpg (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/177292-jul26-water-lily-20084370-jpg.html)

John - Pa. 26-07-2008 10:25 PM

Jul26-A Water Lily - 20084370.jpg

1 Attachment(s)
We all have our favorite subjects, and one of mine is the water lily
display at Longwood Gardens in Pennsylvania. One of the things I was
after here was the reflection in the water. I had to lighten the
darkest areas with a "fill light" function to bring out the reflection
to the way I saw it.

Canon 70-200mm f2.8L IS @ 95mm; ISO-100; f10 1/400-sec

JD