Old 14-08-2008, 01:04 AM
Registered User

Location: Porlock Somerset
Default Fast growing shrub?

I was given this shrub as a "stick" 2 years ago and planted it in a large tub, it hardly grew in that time producing a few slender green leaves and growing to 12".I replanted it in the garden this year and it grew very quickley to 3 feet and is still growing.As you can see it is very healthy .....but what is it?

Dave
Old 15-08-2008, 10:43 PM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by scubabeaver View Post
I was given this shrub as a "stick" 2 years ago and planted it in a large tub, it hardly grew in that time producing a few slender green leaves and growing to 12".I replanted it in the garden this year and it grew very quickley to 3 feet and is still growing.As you can see it is very healthy .....but what is it?

Dave
Looks very like a willow, probably the golden barked form.