GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   what'sthe flower (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/178454-whatsthe-flower.html)

nightingale 08-09-2008 01:06 PM

what'sthe flower

HI, I wonder who knows this flower(i wish it comesout here, it's a shy one maybe ha-ha), just to say that's me--a new baby here.
nice to know everybody.

nightingale 08-09-2008 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nightingale (Post 814721)
HI, I wonder who knows this flower(i wish it comesout here, it's a shy one maybe ha-ha), just to say that's me--a new baby here.
nice to know everybody.

sorry, obviously, the picture is not shown here, pity. still, nice to knoweverybody.

wendy7 15-09-2008 04:12 PM

what'sthe flower

Welcome "nightingale",
You should attach your image to your post?
Cheers Wendy

--
nightingale