Old 14-09-2008, 06:51 PM
Registered User

Smile Free Photo Organiser

Hi, fancy trying a photo organiser for all those pictures on your computer?
I tried this one, and I think it's one of the best, PLUS it's free!
just got to:-

http://www.tsites.co.uk/forumindex.php

Find Software downloads and scroll down to Pixbrowser Photo Organiser.
Old 14-09-2008, 07:09 PM
Registered User

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by C Fiske View Post
Hi, fancy trying a photo organiser for all those pictures on your computer?
I tried this one, and I think it's one of the best, PLUS it's free!
just got to:-

[url]http://www.tsites.co.uk

Find Software downloads and scroll down to Pixbrowser Photo Organiser.
Very sorry, I got the url wrong first posting, I'm not too good on computers,
but this one works.

[IMG] code is On

Photo Organiser C Fiske Orchid Photos 0 14-09-2008 08:18 PM
Free Website, Free Domain, Free Installation, Free Scripts hostnomi United Kingdom 0 25-03-2008 08:11 AM
PHOTO OF THE WEEK, Mystery Photo Jack Schmidling[_1_] Gardening 9 21-03-2007 06:15 PM
Free glads (photo attached) Anne Lurie North Carolina 3 01-05-2003 05:46 PM