GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Gladiolus-6207 (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/178986-gladiolus-6207-a.html)

Maroochy 05-10-2008 09:17 AM

Gladiolus-6207

1 Attachment(s)

Omelet[_4_] 05-10-2008 09:30 AM

Gladiolus-6207

In article ,
"Maroochy" BarbaraH*REMOVE wrote:

[Image]

Great art shot! :-)
The background for that is perfect.
--
Peace! Om

"He who has the gold makes the rules"
--Om

"He who has the guns can get the gold."
-- Steve Rothstein

joevan[_2_] 05-10-2008 02:24 PM

Gladiolus-6207

On Sun, 5 Oct 2008 18:17:42 +1000, "Maroochy" BarbaraH*REMOVE
wrote:

Nice. Lovely picture.

Maroochy 06-10-2008 02:07 AM

Gladiolus-6207

Omelet wrote:

Great art shot! :-)
The background for that is perfect.

thank you.

Maroochy 06-10-2008 02:07 AM

Gladiolus-6207

joevan wrote:
On Sun, 5 Oct 2008 18:17:42 +1000, "Maroochy" BarbaraH*REMOVE
wrote:

Nice. Lovely picture.

Thanks.

Jim Carlock[_2_] 06-10-2008 04:17 PM

Gladiolus-6207

Omelet wrote:
: Great art shot! :-)
: The background for that is perfect.

"Maroochy" replied...
: thank you.

Do you sell the photographs? The picture looks like it might make
a great jigsaw puzzle. Thanks for sharing your photos.

--
Jim Carlock
You Have More Than Five Senses

Maroochy 07-10-2008 12:37 AM

Gladiolus-6207

Jim Carlock wrote:

Do you sell the photographs? The picture looks like it might make
a great jigsaw puzzle. Thanks for sharing your photos.

I don't actively try to sell photos, but have been approached several times
by people (via my Flickr site) who wish to buy some, so of course I do. :-)

Omelet[_4_] 07-10-2008 05:14 PM

Gladiolus-6207

Jim Carlock wrote:

Do you sell the photographs? The picture looks like it might make
a great jigsaw puzzle. Thanks for sharing your photos.

I don't actively try to sell photos, but have been approached several times
by people (via my Flickr site) who wish to buy some, so of course I do. :-)

I keep telling you you need to do prints. g Those white on white
studies you did awhile back were some of my favorites. I've love to get
a couple of those.

Some of the shots you've done on the glass table are classic too.