GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   what a bud! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/179026-what-bud.html)

Suzie-Q 08-10-2008 04:16 AM

what a bud!

In article ,
kris anthem um wrote:

i.d please not a bad size 'bud' i have the biggest on the block... i
failed to upload photo here but have posted pic on my details page.
sorry 4 inconvenience.

So all we need to do is figure out how to find
your details page.

--
8^(~ Sue (remove the x to email)
~~~~

kris anthem um 08-10-2008 07:46 AM

what a bud!

kris anthem um 08-10-2008 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kris anthem um (Post 818366)
i.d please not a bad size 'bud' i have the biggest on the block... i failed to upload photo here but have posted pic on my details page. sorry 4 inconvenience.

gee i failed to get any pic gr sorry

kris anthem um 10-10-2008 08:34 AM

ty sue the pic is on my profile page sorry 4 being computer elit illit dumb.