GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   yellow buddleia (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/179184-yellow-buddleia.html)

someone 13-10-2008 09:23 PM

yellow buddleia

1 Attachment(s)
Yellow buddleia up in North Yorkshire, the same garden had a green buddleia,
although we didn't see it. I didn't know there were yellow buddleias.

s.

Mary Fisher 14-10-2008 11:54 AM

yellow buddleia

"someone" wrote in message
Yellow buddleia up in North Yorkshire, the same garden had a green
buddleia, although we didn't see it. I didn't know there were yellow
buddleias.

s.

Not did I. Where in N Yorks?

Mary
Leeds

someone 14-10-2008 11:17 PM

yellow buddleia

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
t...

"someone" wrote in message
Yellow buddleia up in North Yorkshire, the same garden had a green
buddleia, although we didn't see it. I didn't know there were yellow
buddleias.

Not did I. Where in N Yorks?

In the garden of the B&B/Guest House we stayed at in Masham.

http://www.bankvilla.com/

someone

Mary Fisher 15-10-2008 10:57 AM

yellow buddleia

"someone" wrote in message
Yellow buddleia up in North Yorkshire, the same garden had a green
buddleia, although we didn't see it. I didn't know there were yellow
buddleias.

Not did I. Where in N Yorks?

In the garden of the B&B/Guest House we stayed at in Masham.

http://www.bankvilla.com/

someone

What a lovely place! (not advertising)

Mary