GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Petrea kohautiana-6744 (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/179196-petrea-kohautiana-6744-a.html)

Maroochy 14-10-2008 01:50 PM

Petrea kohautiana-6744

1 Attachment(s)

wendy7 15-10-2008 02:26 AM

Petrea kohautiana-6744

Oh my goodness, be still my heart! My favourite colours Barbara, just love
it to bits.
Cheers Wendy

Maroochy 15-10-2008 02:38 AM

Petrea kohautiana-6744

Wendy7 wrote:
Oh my goodness, be still my heart! My favourite colours Barbara,
just love it to bits.
Cheers Wendy

Thanks Wendy, it's a ideal replacement for wisterias, which don't flower
too well in my area. I think it's a Mexican plant so should be readily
available over your way. LOL you can even use the leaves as sand paper or as
an emery board. :-D