GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Oct31-A (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/179549-oct31.html)

John - Pa. 31-10-2008 09:12 PM

Oct31-A

1 Attachment(s)
I had a date with my wife to Longwood Gardens today. Incredibly, this
is a single plant. We didn't believe the sign and peeked underneath.
JD

John - Pa. 31-10-2008 09:14 PM

Oct31-A

1 Attachment(s)
For those who doubt, here is the sign.

JD

Maroochy 31-10-2008 10:23 PM

Oct31-A

John - Pa. wrote:
I had a date with my wife to Longwood Gardens today. Incredibly, this
is a single plant. We didn't believe the sign and peeked underneath.
JD

That's very spectacular.

Joan F \(MI\)[_73_] 31-10-2008 10:43 PM

Oct31-A

Amazing and beautiful.

Basketweaver 01-11-2008 12:41 AM

Oct31-A

Truly amazing!

Omelet[_4_] 01-11-2008 02:23 AM

Oct31-A

In article , John - Pa.
wrote:

I had a date with my wife to Longwood Gardens today. Incredibly, this
is a single plant. We didn't believe the sign and peeked underneath.
JD

begin 644 20086079_thousand-blooms.jpg
[Image]

end

That's almost scary. ;-) Wonder how they do that?
--
Peace! Om

"Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries. Without them humanity cannot survive." -- Dalai Lama