GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Scarlet Honey Myrtle-7230 (Melaleuca fulgens) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/179602-scarlet-honey-myrtle-7230-melaleuca-fulgens.html)

Maroochy 04-11-2008 05:14 AM

Scarlet Honey Myrtle-7230 (Melaleuca fulgens)

1 Attachment(s)

Omelet[_4_] 04-11-2008 09:13 PM

Scarlet Honey Myrtle-7230 (Melaleuca fulgens)

In article ,
"Maroochy" BarbaraH*REMOVE wrote:

begin 666 b-7230-perth-20-10-08-30-300.jpg
[Image]

end

You mean the Conures left you some???
--
Peace! Om

"Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries. Without them humanity cannot survive." -- Dalai Lama

Maroochy 05-11-2008 01:48 AM

Omelet wrote:

You mean the Conures left you some???

I should have pointed out, this is one of the many wildflowers for which
Western Australia is renowned. I was recently in Perth on a very short stay
(the opposite side of the country to where I live) and took the photo there.

Omelet[_4_] 05-11-2008 08:19 AM

Omelet wrote:

You mean the Conures left you some???

I should have pointed out, this is one of the many wildflowers for which
Western Australia is renowned. I was recently in Perth on a very short stay
(the opposite side of the country to where I live) and took the photo there.

You know I adore your conure pics. ;-D