GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Snake Plant Flower-6209 (Amorphophallus bulbifer) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/179787-snake-plant-flower-6209-amorphophallus-bulbifer.html)

Maroochy 16-11-2008 12:23 PM

Snake Plant Flower-6209 (Amorphophallus bulbifer)

1 Attachment(s)
I forget all about these, till they make their appearance each spring, they
smell like old socks. :-)

tenman 17-11-2008 02:20 AM

Maroochy wrote:
I forget all about these, till they make their appearance each spring, they
smell like old socks. :-)

If yours only smells like old socks, you're lucky! The A.konjac I have a
piece of smells like a room full of rotten meat!

Maroochy 17-11-2008 05:09 AM

tenman wrote:

If yours only smells like old socks, you're lucky! The A.konjac I
have a piece of smells like a room full of rotten meat!

Yes, this one isn't as malodorous as some of the others.