GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Dahlia-8529 (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/179942-dahlia-8529-a.html)

Maroochy 25-11-2008 03:25 AM

Dahlia-8529

1 Attachment(s)

Mary Fisher 25-11-2008 10:06 AM

Dahlia-8529

"Maroochy" BarbaraH*REMOVE wrote in message

What a delightful spider!

And flower.

And picture - but that doesn't need saying :-)

Mary

Maroochy 25-11-2008 12:15 PM

Dahlia-8529

Mary Fisher wrote:
"Maroochy" BarbaraH*REMOVE wrote in message

What a delightful spider!

And flower.

And picture - but that doesn't need saying :-)

Thanks Mary, I didn't know the spider was there till I saw it on my monitor.

Mary Fisher 25-11-2008 04:57 PM

Dahlia-8529

Mary Fisher wrote:
"Maroochy" BarbaraH*REMOVE wrote in message

What a delightful spider!

And flower.

And picture - but that doesn't need saying :-)

Thanks Mary, I didn't know the spider was there till I saw it on my
monitor.

It IS very pale - perhaps a ghost spider? You have such exotic flora and
fauna ... but it shows how well I peruse your pics :-)

Mary