GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Wild Asters with Bee - Asters-Bee-001.jpg (1/1) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/180459-wild-asters-bee-asters-bee-001-jpg-1-1-a.html)

Donn Thorson 24-12-2008 01:23 PM

Wild Asters with Bee - Asters-Bee-001.jpg (1/1)

1 Attachment(s)
Taken last summer...Canon 400D camera / Tamron 70-300mm Macro
lens...(f/8.0 400ISO 1/640 sec.@ 300mm.)

I've got about ten acres of the wildflowers next to my place. You can
actually hear all of the bees!

I've got a few photos I'll post from time-to-time.
Along with gardening, macrophotography is my passion.

-Donn

Omelet[_4_] 24-12-2008 01:25 PM

Wild Asters with Bee - Asters-Bee-001.jpg (1/1)

In article
,
Donn Thorson wrote:

Taken last summer...Canon 400D camera / Tamron 70-300mm Macro
lens...(f/8.0 400ISO 1/640 sec.@ 300mm.)

I've got about ten acres of the wildflowers next to my place. You can
actually hear all of the bees!

I've got a few photos I'll post from time-to-time.
Along with gardening, macrophotography is my passion.

-Donn

begin 644 Asters-Bee-001.jpg
[Image]

end

Cool. Ime, bees are wary and hard to capture on camera.
--
Peace! Om

"Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries. Without them humanity cannot survive." -- Dalai Lama