GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Cherries: - Cherries-1.jpg (1/1) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/181120-cherries-cherries-1-jpg-1-1-a.html)

Donn Thorson 07-02-2009 10:23 AM

Cherries: - Cherries-1.jpg (1/1)

1 Attachment(s)
"Northstar" Sour Cherries...

Cherries are the most prolific fruit in my orchard. The "Northstar"
cherry produces the best yield...the birds love them, but prefer the
sweet cherries!

joevan[_2_] 07-02-2009 01:32 PM

Cherries: - Cherries-1.jpg (1/1)

On Sat, 07 Feb 2009 05:23:04 -0500, Donn Thorson
wrote:

"Northstar" Sour Cherries...

Cherries are the most prolific fruit in my orchard. The "Northstar"
cherry produces the best yield...the birds love them, but prefer the
sweet cherries!

Um, they look good enough to eat.

Basketweaver 07-02-2009 02:49 PM

Cherries: - Cherries-1.jpg (1/1)

Donn, thanks so much for posting these. You've taken me back
to my childhood. Our neighbor had a cherry tree and we were
allow to eat any we could reach from across the fence. Occasionally
they allowed us to pick enough for mom to make a pie. Yummy!
Cherry pie is still my favorite! Pam