GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Kew Gardens (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/181359-kew-gardens.html)

Bob Hobden 21-02-2009 04:40 PM

Kew Gardens

1 Attachment(s)

wendy7 22-02-2009 06:00 PM

Kew Gardens

Thanks for the wonderful show Bob, this is one of the places I would like to
visit.
Cheers Wendy (Who loves orchids!)

Bob Hobden 22-02-2009 10:36 PM

Kew Gardens

"Wendy7" wrote ...
Thanks for the wonderful show Bob, this is one of the places I would like
to visit.
Cheers Wendy (Who loves orchids!)

Although we are "Friends of Kew" we went specifically because it's their
annual Orchid Festival as I too am interested in orchids. I grow a number in
the garden and you may remember previous photos of my mountain dwelling
Pliones. Also have a number of Phalanopsis on various windowsills and a few
other species in our heated greenhouse.

Think I may have made the photos too small this time but never mind.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden