Old 02-03-2009, 12:20 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Default Do the rest of you gardeners ever feel like kicking back after you get done in the yard?

We like to watch the sunset. Pull up a chair. Join us.
--
Pat Durkin

email: t o b a c c o h a t e r 1 @ y a h o o . c o m

Attached Thumbnails
Do the rest of you gardeners ever feel like kicking back after you get done in the  yard?-nice-glass-chardonnay.jpg
Old 02-03-2009, 03:16 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

In article ,
"Paddy's Pig" wrote:

We like to watch the sunset. Pull up a chair. Join us.

Where is the cheese? :-)
--
Peace! Om

I find hope in the darkest of days, and focus in the brightest. I do not judge the universe. -- Dalai Lama
Old 03-03-2009, 01:13 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

So now I know how you get those hummers to get in for those closeups eh? *G*
You get them tight!
Nice shots Pat.
Cheers Wendy

Old 03-03-2009, 02:57 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

"Wendy7" wrote in message
So now I know how you get those hummers to get in for those closeups eh?
*G*
You get them tight!
Nice shots Pat.
Cheers Wendy

Hah! I've thought about it but decided I didn't want any drunk hummingbirds
in my backyard. )

Old 03-03-2009, 03:02 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

"Paddy's Pig" wrote in message
"Wendy7" wrote in message
So now I know how you get those hummers to get in for those closeups eh?
*G*
You get them tight!
Nice shots Pat.
Cheers Wendy

Hah! I've thought about it but decided I didn't want any drunk
hummingbirds in my backyard. )

Come to think of it I think I've seen reports about various animals --- up
to the size of an elephant --- who have come across food sources in the wild
that were somehow decomposed into alcohol, consumed them, and became drunk
without any assistance from man.

Old 03-03-2009, 11:53 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Have you been entertaining ducks? This was on Jay Leno's Headlines last
night, from a police report.

Paddy's Pig wrote:

| Hah! I've thought about it but decided I didn't want any drunk
| hummingbirds in my backyard. )

Attached Thumbnails
Do the rest of you gardeners ever feel like kicking back after you get done in the  yard?-rowdyduck.gif
Old 03-03-2009, 11:58 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Paddy's Pig wrote:

| Hah! I've thought about it but decided I didn't want any drunk
| hummingbirds in my backyard. )

Damn! Ya caught me Joan! )

Old 06-03-2009, 06:02 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

In message , "Joan F
(MI)" writes
Have you been entertaining ducks? This was on Jay Leno's Headlines last
night, from a police report.

[ A UUEncoded file (rowdyduck.gif) was included here. ]

You can find any amount of stories like that on the Arcata Eye
website...

--
Sue ];(